Genuine leather footwear are naturally soft, durable and provide lasting comfort when properly cared for.
- Remove dust and dirt with a dry shoe cloth or a soft, horsehair brush.
- For stubborn stains or dirt, use melamine (magic) sponge — soaked in mild soapy water and squeezed dry — to gently clean the slippers. Then use a clean soft cloth to wipe off any moisture residue & air dry thoroughly.
- Wear frequently to keep the leather soft and supple.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Condition with leather care cream to prevent drying out/cracking.
- New slippers will have a natural cured leather smell that will dissipate over time.
- Ventilate well when not in use.