Handle your glass tableware with love and care to keep them in pristine condition for many years to come.
- Although dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended using mild detergent and a soft, non-abrasive sponge.
- Rinse your glass tableware as soon as possible as food residues high in acid content can cause deterioration and discoloration.
- Do not use abrasive, harsh scourers, wire wool or hard scrubbing brushes to avoid damaging the surface.
- Rinse well and dry with soft cloth to prevent water stains.
- Do not subject glass tableware to sudden, extreme changes in temperature, e.g. from cold to hot or vice versa, to prevent crackage or breakage.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.