Made from borosilicate glass, a high quality glass with absolute clarity that is thin and durable. It is stronger and more heat resistant (up to 150°C) than conventional glass. Its anti-stick, non-porous surface makes it easy to clean. It also has a strong tolerance to varying temperature (~ -20°C to 150°C) with a low thermal expansion coefficient (does not expand much or crack under high heat).
- Although dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended using mild detergent and a soft, non-abrasive sponge.
- Do not use abrasive, harsh scourers, wire wool or hard scrubbing brushes.
- Rinse well and dry with soft cloth to prevent water stains.
- For stubborn stains, please use bleach for household use by diluting it (please observe directions for bleach use).
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Not for use in the oven.