Handle your tableware with love and care to keep them in pristine condition for many years to come.
- Use a mild detergent and soft, non-abrasive sponge to wash your tableware and dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water stains.
- Rinse your tableware as soon as possible as food residues high in acid content can cause deterioration and discoloration.
- Do not use abrasive, harsh scourers, wire wool or hard scrubbing brushes to avoid damaging the surface.
- Do not subject ceramic tableware to sudden, extreme changes in temperature, e.g. from cold to hot or vice versa, to prevent crackage or breakage.
- Our ceramic tableware are dishwasher, oven, microwave and food safe.