Cup: ø9.8 x ht 6cm / Saucer: ø15.5 x ht 1.9cm
CARING FOR YOUR CERAMIC TABLEWARE
- Use a mild detergent and soft, non-abrasive sponge to wash your tableware and dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water stains.
- Rinse your tableware as soon as possible as food residues high in acid content can cause deterioration and discoloration.
- Do not use abrasive, harsh scourers, wire wool or hard scrubbing brushes to avoid damaging the plated rim and surface.
- Do not use solvents, thinners or enamel removers on the metallic parts of your tableware to avoid damages to the surface.
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe.