High quality stainless steel cutlery offers discerning individuals a luxurious and stylish dining experience and will maintain its lustre when properly cared for.
- Before using your cutlery for the first time, wash it in warm, soapy water, then rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Do not use for cooking or place in direct contact with fire or high heat.
- Not recommended for use in oven, microwave or dishwasher.
- Rinse your cutlery as soon as possible as food residues high in acid content can cause deterioration and discolouration.
- Avoid soaking in water for a prolonged period of time.
- Do not use solvents, thinners, enamel removers and metal polish on cutlery.
- Always hand-wash your cutlery with mild liquid detergent and a soft, non-abrasive sponge to maintain the quality, appearance and performance of your cutlery.
- Dry it immediately to prevent water spot stains.