Handle your Confection Box and Tray with love and care to keep them in pristine condition for many years to come.
- Use a mild detergent and soft, non-abrasive sponge to wash your tableware and dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water stains.
- Rinse your tableware as soon as possible as food residues high in acid content can cause deterioration and discoloration.
- Do not use abrasive, harsh scourers, wire wool or hard scrubbing brushes to avoid damaging the surface.
- Do not use solvents, thinners or enamel removers on your tableware to avoid damages to the surface.
- Do not use in microwave, dishwasher and oven.